Marian converts many forms of Polyimide Material. Why is it used so often? It has the ability to maintain its physical, mechanical and electrical capabilities at a very wide range of temperatures. It possesses the highest UL 95 flammability rating: V-0. Polyimide film can be easily laminated with PSA and converted to a custom shape. Common examples of the material are: Apical, Kapton, UPILEX, VTEC PI, Norton TH and Kaptrex.
- Automotive sensor and manifolds
- Insulating circuit boards
- Fiber Optics Cable
- High temperature powder coating
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Wave soldering during circuit board assembly