Plastic, Films + Rubber
Marian works with a number of specialty films and plastic sheeting materials that offer a variety of material properties, such as: electrical insulation, flame and heat resistance, resistance to abrasion, etc. Marian also supplies a variety of rubber sheet materials for gasketing, cushioning, surface protection and other applications that see tough conditions such as extreme temperatures and harsh environments. Below are a few examples of such materials and their unique properties.
- Luminit Light Diffusing Films – Light diffusing films that homogenize and shape light. Download Marian’s Brochure for Luminit LSDs.
- ITW Formex® – Flame retardant, UL 94 V-0, electrically insulating
- Polyimide Film – Chemically resistant, UL 94 V-0, maintains properties at extreme high and low temperatures, electrically insulating. Download Marian’s Polyimide Brochure.
- Lexan® Film – Optical clarity, high temperature resistance, dimensional stability
- Neoprene sponge rubber – Water resistant, thermal and moisture insulation, light weight, chemical and oil resistant
Marian has the capabilities to create a custom gasket or component to meet the specifications of your end product.
Contact us for a material sample or a quote today.
Films + Plastics
- ITW Formex®
- Luminit Light Shaping Diffusers®
- Mylar® film
- Kapton® polyimide film
- Lexan® polycarbonate sheet & film
- Valox® resin sheets
- Ultem® resin sheets
- Polycarbonate film & sheets
- Polyolefin film & sheets
- Nylon films
- Vinyl film & sheets
- American Biltrite Inc. ProtecRite® films